Our partner

Ejaculating has secondary effects?

Sexual health message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Ejaculating has secondary effects?

Postby cc2 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:40 pm

Hi, I'd like to talk about an issue that has been bothering me for a while, and althought I can control it by having sexual abstinence I'm worried that in the future when I get a partner this somehow affects our sexual life.

When I was in puberty and discovering the sexual things of life, masturbatino being one of them, I noticed that if I did it frequently I'd end up catching a cold and having allergic symptoms, such as sneezing and having dry skin with some white spots, like when someone with pollen allergies during spring. This remains until today but I also have another strange symptom. Basically, my stomach goes rogue and I tend to more gases and dhiarrea'ish poop usually a day or two after ejaculation, and that bothers me a lot because I also have hemorroid problems. I'm posting this to see if someone knows what can I do to at least alleviate these symptoms, help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: In case someone says this is coincidence, I have seen on tv a dude with a similar problem, where after ejaculating he gets a bad cold, with fever etc. My issue isn't that bad but still I'd like help about this.
cc2
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed May 22, 2019 5:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Sexual Health