Our partner

How can you appriopraitly ask a caretaker for sexual help?

Sexual health message board, open discussion, and online support group.

How can you appriopraitly ask a caretaker for sexual help?

Postby cantremembermyname » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:32 pm

I notice that if your in a pychatric place for a long time, you cant manipulate yourself easly. I Know that at one time women would go to a doctor to have there vaginas virbrated by a doctor for health reasons, that it was a medical practice. I know It would be helpfull to me if ever stuck in one of these places to get help even know im a male, But I was woundering how I could apprioperatly ask for aid in something like this for health reasons, while unabled to do it for myself.

I know it couases me to make bad actions if fustrated like this for several months and makes it impossible for me to behave properly.

So how do I go about asking for aid in something like this every couple months?

-- Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:34 pm --

Also last couple times they did say i was abled to consent. In two diffrent hospitals. Im just dont know how to properly bring it up, or ask. Not neccerly asking for sex. But how to ask for help.
cantremembermyname
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:04 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: How can you appriopraitly ask a caretaker for sexual hel

Postby Ada » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:09 pm

I don't think sex is considered a medical practice any more. And I think it'll depend where you are and what the situation is. If you're having problems due to meds, they're unlikely to be able to help. If it's a physical issue, a few very enlightened places will make provision for that. I'd suggest finding someone on the staff that you trust and bring it up with them. Be clear that you are NOT coming on to them personally! Maybe don't go into too much detail, but say more or less what you've said here, that you're feeling sexually frustrated and what's their policy about that. They may not know and need to ask, if so leave the topic alone for a few days and see what they come back with.
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:04 am
Blog: View Blog (35)

Return to Sexual Health

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post