Our partner

Attributes of Desire

Focus support for men ONLY unless specified in a post.
Forum rules
This forum is forum men only. Women please do not post in any topics in this forum unless specified by the poster.

Attributes of Desire

Postby johnbc » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Ahhh are always those things about women that are sooo desirable. hm? lets hear them if you wish to say. intent here is not particularly on the physical, but whatever, speak your peace.
johnbc
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Attributes of Desire

Postby fusnot » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:03 am

Apart from the physical attributes, what makes a woman desirable for me is the way she moves, the way she wears (and chooses) her hairstyle and clothes, the way she speaks and of course the sound of her voice.

I love honest people in general, that is what I like in women too. That leads to trust.

I love girly, independent women that are successful in what they aim at, but also I like to see that I can help them in some way.

That is it pretty much for me, this is a good topic, looking forward to hearing others opinions.
fusnot
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:05 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Attributes of Desire

Postby camsfight » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:05 am

I love a woman who has,the smell after a shower of a sweet surger that you cant place,and glants of wonderment when you surprise her with amazing deeds or when you surprise her with a stupid act,she sees the reason she needs you,that emotion thrown at you 5 miles before you get home,that cry for you when you just have to call getting to work ,cause you feel somthing is wrong,the rant and rave of that little girl inside jumping up and down as she stomps her feet and shakes her fists,her need to take care of you when you need release,the passion at night,the freedome she gives to do what i please and the need for her to play at her needs,her over night tease to her throw you down and destroy u ways,that god how do you still look at me I still turn all shades,to every lust filled moment has never left our sides,in stitches anticipated till each of us arrives,,ah woman such of that little fire filled girl in those eyes and a passion to burn your soul together you fly.
Live in that moment in time guys,when it's gone it's gone,don't forsake her.
camsfight
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:05 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Mens Focus Support