Our partner

Moderators

Questions, Comments & Suggestions about Psych Forums.
Anything Site Related To Be Posted Here.

Moderators

Postby Dean77 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:56 pm

As im new here i would like to know if the moderators here have first hand experience with the topics there well moderated *mod edit*
If this isn't posted I guess I have my answer and then whats the point to this site!
Last edited by quietgirl2538 on Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited inappropriate and unnecessary wording
Dean77
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Moderators

Postby quietgirl2538 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:53 pm

I will send a PM and must share that the forum rules are clearly stating the answer to your question. Thank you.

forum-rules.php

2. General Forum Rules

General Forum Rules & Privacy Statement

Registration at this forum is free. However, registration means that you accept the forum rules. The rules also applies to the blog functionality if applicable. The rules are not meant to be exhaustive and we reserve the right to edit posts and/or to take other action in accordance with the purpose and principles of the forum.

Please note that the moderators and administrators of this site are volunteers and are not medical practitioners. Any and all advice they offer is pursuant to their own life experiences and should not be construed as medical advice on behalf of this site.

Although the volunteer Forum Staff of this website will attempt to monitor and remove objectionable content in the forum, it is probably impossible for us to review all posts thoroughly. If you find an objectionable post, please report it to forum staff.

All posts reflect the views of the author of that post. The owner of this website will not be held responsible for the content of any messages or information posted. By registering at this forum, you are agreeing to be held responsible for the information you post on the forum (including forum posts, blog posts and personal messages) and that you accept and understand the complete forum rules contained in this page. Here are the general forum rules:
“There’s an Asian expression that ‘a burden shared is halved.’"

Bipolar I
ADD (inattentive kind)
*I take loads of meds, but they keep me stable
quietgirl2538
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:41 pm
Blog: View Blog (122)

Return to Member's Corner