Our partner

how to reply to PM? and how to see my posts?

Questions, Comments & Suggestions about Psych Forums.
Anything Site Related To Be Posted Here.

how to reply to PM? and how to see my posts?

Postby bobwilson54 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:25 pm

Hi,

I'm relatively new and I've received a couple of PMs from forum mods asking me to reply, but there's no 'reply' button & the 'PM' button is disabled. I'm not sure how they expect me to reply if the reply function isn't enabled in the first place.

I've also noticed that when I post a forum post, sometimes it will appear & other times it just doesn't seem to appear.. ever. It just disappears into the ether. This can be frustrating when you've spent a long time considering what to type.

The third thing I'm having difficulty with is finding my forum threads / posts. There doesn't seem to be a 'view my threads' button. I'd really like to see if anyone has replied to them but can't seem to find them because I didn't save the link.

So my questions are:

-How can I reply to the mods PMs'?
-How can I ensure my posts don't disappear into the ether?
-How can I view my forum threads / posts?

Thank you
bobwilson54
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: how to reply to PM? and how to see my posts?

Postby Snaga » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:57 pm

I'd like to apologize for the confusion- please check your PMs (again, I know) and I'll explain to you what's been going on, along with instructions to respond- thanks, and again, apologies for the mixup.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:27 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Member's Corner

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post