Our partner

olanzapine

Medication about Anti-Psychotics message board, open discussion, and online support.
Forum rules
We are not professionals on this site, nor are any of the members. Always consult with your physician or other doctor about any type of medications.

olanzapine

Postby Gmdaly27 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:56 am

Hi all I have a question about Olanzapine. Ive been on it now for about 4 months, only at night and only 10-20mg as required. But since I've started it my sleep duration seems to be improving however I seem to be having very vivid dreams, and even more strangely when I wake up I can sometimes put myself back to sleep into the same dream. This can happen for hours with multiple times of waking and sometimes even getting up.
These dreams started off being somewhat scary, a lot of violence. Now they still often involve me being hurt but they are much more like I just woke up from watching a movie, and I was in it.
My diagnosis is rapid cycle bipolar, anxiety and insomnia. I am currently on Sodium Valproate and anti depressents to manage the mania and depression. And I have been prescribed 4 different types of anti psychotic medication over the past 12 months to manage the insomnia. However I still feel I haven't found one suitable.
If anyone is also on olanzapine and experiencing similar side effects I would love to hear from you. Thank you
Gmdaly27
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu May 23, 2019 2:45 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Anti-Psychotics

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post