Our partner

anti antipsychotic drug side effect

Medication about Anti-Psychotics message board, open discussion, and online support.
Forum rules
We are not professionals on this site, nor are any of the members. Always consult with your physician or other doctor about any type of medications.

anti antipsychotic drug side effect

Postby nivniv » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:55 pm

hey, I think the drug perphenazine is causing sun sensitive is it true? if yes are there other drugs that doesn't do this side effect?
nivniv
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:01 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: anti antipsychotic drug side effect

Postby Wally58 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:57 am

This lists of 'possible' side effects are only 'typical'. You may have side-effects that aren't listed. Everyone is different and can have different reactions to medications. Some side-effects decrease or go away over time.
Call your doctor right away. Discuss alternatives or work-arounds with your physician or pharmacist. One of my doctors said to stop taking a prescription right away after I was getting swollen ankles and called a different prescription in that was ready for me to pick up after work. The new medication stopped the swelling immediately.
Wear shade and SPF sunblock for now? Sunlight sensitivity is a common side-effect for may medications.
Best of luck to you. :D
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
Wally58
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Anti-Psychotics

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post