Our partner

This gaunt quietude: once the quietus of expectation.

Medication about Anti-Psychotics message board, open discussion, and online support.
Forum rules
We are not professionals on this site, nor are any of the members. Always consult with your physician or other doctor about any type of medications.

This gaunt quietude: once the quietus of expectation.

Postby Sam the man Leslie » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:06 pm

You came to me within a dream, not everyone is who they seem- this gaunt quietude, at first seemed worse, than the quietus of expectation.. But the curse is- I found you: waiting like a stalking burglar who hath point the finger at- making every promise empty.

Awaken you: a prisoner in my mind, a virtue masquerading.. I don't want to become hostile, to feed on your nothing; put away the daggers. I'm still breathing, so I guess: I'm still alive.

Do onto others...: I was so you, I smell you- I need you to fell this; you're the one that is breathing, so I guess...

Sensation washes over me, I can describe you: but if I can't remember.. Shall I forget to remember, to know this will conquer me.
On my rueing knees, I need you to encumber this!, I want your bones to smash: I want you to break against my stones because, my pillar of faith has ascended.. So quickly go, and fill your pockets with stones, down by the river- I've found to be bound in.

Poisoning the world for me: take away my everything.
Weakish as I am- I stand on the brink of your mind: living inside a nightmare, from which, I just cannot awaken. The redemption is complete: when you concieve and decline.

Another dream that'll never come true just to compliment your sorrow: dead to love to sanctify all I hate; blind your eyes to what I see.. tear a hole so I can see my devestation.

Stripped of life, alone in the midst of something: that I want to play with your evil inside- it seems to ease my mind, to know that you brought meaning to my life.

Dead to love! Another nightmare about to come true, will manifest tomorrow- leave me be.
hidden depths
Sam the man Leslie
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Anti-Psychotics