Our partner

Remotely-accessed electronic devices and hypnotic suggestion

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.
*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Remotely-accessed electronic devices and hypnotic suggestion

Postby OhItsThatGuyAgain » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:55 pm

Has anyone here ever heard of people having various electronic devices in their possession (e.g. cell phones, televisions with internet access, etc.) getting remotely accessed by total strangers without the informed consent of the owners? It's come to my attention that certain sadistic people have the capability to transmit hypnotic suggestion in order to induce the symptoms of various mental illnesses eventually resulting in full-blown psychosis. It's also come to my attention that this can also be done using Long Range Acoustic Devices.
OhItsThatGuyAgain
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:11 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Remotely-accessed electronic devices and hypnotic suggestion

Postby Snaga » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:03 pm

I have heard of Alexa being hacked.

As far as hypnotic suggestion, why would anyone go to the bother? It would take a clever and determined individual to try, and one has to be agreeable to hypnosis, as I understand it, to be hypnotized. Surely there's simpler ways to gaslight someone. On a governmental level, there is the full weight of news and media sources who willingly comply with government and corporations, to screw with peoples' minds en masse; thus again rendering the idea of covert electronic hypnosis moot. if not downright inefficient.

Currently away enjoying firsthand Gain of Function research. Please contact another moderator

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:11 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post