Our partner

Advice on my living situation.

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.
*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Advice on my living situation.

Postby HelloKittylol » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:18 pm

Hello! Please tell me, if this is the wrong place for me to say those things or if I did something wrong, if so I wholeheartedly apologize. My personal hopes are that I would be able to find someone who has gone through the same and who found a possible solution for themselves, that I could try. After many therapists and medication, I thought that this would be the best way to better my life quality. Honestly, I'm just heavily frustrated, and it makes my life a living hell, especially since I can't leave the house alone, which leaves nothing else to cope or "waste" my time on.

To try my best and describe what I am even rambling about, I can't go after any of my free time activities that I used to adore so much. Whenever I try to do any of these, even if it's just a very easy to go game or a drawing that is simply made for fun, I eventually get to a point where the voices and feelings join in. They make me believe that I am bad in everything that I even attempt at doing. This really doesn't sound as bad as it is for me personally, it's hard to put my initial thoughts and feelings that I feel in that very moment into words. The feelings and thoughts are so loud and extreme that they leave me like hurting myself or even ending it every time. I just can't go on like this anymore, people keep on finding me curled up in closets sobbing and screaming viciously, I don't want people and myself to keep on living this way.

I'm wholeheartedly sorry, but I just really hope that somebody is able to give me some advice.
(Also, as stupid as it sounds, please hold yourself back from making fun of me)
HelloKittylol
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Advice on my living situation.

Postby Snaga » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:12 pm

HelloKittylol wrote: I eventually get to a point where the voices and feelings join in. They make me believe that I am bad in everything that I even attempt at doing

Hello, and welcome!

When you say voices, do you mean internal, it what seems to be audible? And have your seen a professional caregiver about this?

Tell someone today you love them, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also confusing and terrifying.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post