Our partner

Are you feeling the spring spirit?

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.
*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Are you feeling the spring spirit?

Postby CammieMe » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:42 am

I always love spring. There's something about it that lifts up my mood, and maybe somehow, makes me less depressed. I used to go outdoors or if I can't, I'd be in the year writing or listening to music. I don't feel quite a bit normal this time. How about you? Do you feel the spring spirit? What activities are you doing?
CammieMe
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Are you feeling the spring spirit?

Postby Dexace35 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:30 am

I like spring only cause I like rain and I like to grow vegetables. I don't like warm temperatures, and I really don't like people. People are more active in warmer weather so I tend to shut down and avoid activity.
Dexace35
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:19 pm

Postby CammieMe » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:57 am

I get you. I'm not a people person myself, but I do go out maybe not just the talking. I miss the outdoors. As of the moment, there's a lot that we should consider before going out, so it's really a bummer.
CammieMe
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby Snaga » Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:38 pm

*dodges tornadoes and shakes off pollen*

prefer Fall myself but yeah at least it ain't 95 degrees, yet.....!

:mrgreen:

Naw I'm about ready for winter to be over, yeah.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby Dexace35 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:52 pm

Actually I am feeling the spirit in some form. I love nature and everything she has to offer. I just don't want to have to deal with unwanted social situations associated with getting out. I just don't like social situations whatsoever, and my friends light up during this time of year. Even just a quick hike and a simple hello from an an unexpected passerby might turn into an unwanted conversation. Or more in my case I personally derail these types of interactions at the onset and subsequently feel bad about being an azz hole.

-- Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:56 pm --

I do my best to put off an unwelcoming vibe to avoid these situations so I can better enjoy nature.
Dexace35
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby CammieMe » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:48 pm

Agree and I feel the same. I guess it's really about preferences and doing them for our own good mental health. By the way, check out this article about the spirit of spring. https://www.shamanism.com/journal/power-of-springtime It's good.
CammieMe
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby Tyler » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:30 am

Though we haven't had a snowfall in a little while, I am looking forward to spring weather. I sincerely don't like driving in the snow, though when the rear tires go and you start sliding, it can be fun if there's no other cars around you :mrgreen:
Email me if you want a doughnut
ImageImageImage

Diagnosed: Schizoaffective Disorder Bi-polar type Rapid Cycling.

Forum Rules

Heck ( • ̀ω•́ )
Tyler
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Snaga » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:09 pm

Well it was spring with tornadoes and pollen then it was summer then it was spring and today it's winter. Or at least, briskly fall.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Postby syveti » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:14 am

I definitely am. 2020 felt like one big winter, so spring this year is especially welcome. Spring any year is amazing, though, personally.
syveti
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:19 pm

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post