Our partner

Keep to self or?

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.

Moderator: quietgirl2538

*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Keep to self or?

Postby Immagoat6999 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:53 pm

I need some advice. I decided to come to this forum to ask for advice on a particular subject. Basically what happened was at a new school I've been going to for over a month now the people there today have started to act weird. The teacher told one of the kids that a particular tool for a car (it was in auto shop) is as sharp as a razor blade. Then the kid said "make it look like an accident (Lol)?" The teacher said yes. Then the kid asked the teacher if he was gonna help and he said no. Now I dont know about you and me but that seems sketchy especially when that kid gave me a death stare. Earlier as well I asked the principal if I could have my locker changed because a girl I was dating knew it and all he did was chuckle at me. Idk what is going on but I think its because a old school that I used to go to I said things that I didn't mean and people took it serious and I have a feeling the staff have found out in some way maybe from the other school. Wtf should I do?
Immagoat6999
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Keep to self or?

Postby Snaga » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:17 pm

Hello and welcome!

I've moved your post where I think it will get the most relevant responses, if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

It could be that you're putting more into the things, than there really are- I know I have a tendency to do that, and have to remind myself that just because I think I see a connection, it's not necessarily so.

Tell someone you love them today, because Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, because Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Keep to self or?

Postby Unicornsparkles642 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:57 pm

It almost sounds like a bout of paranoia...do you have anyone who knows these people well to bounce your thoughts off of?
Unicornsparkles642
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum