Our partner

Painfull Memories and Dissociation

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.

Moderator: quietgirl2538

*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Painfull Memories and Dissociation

Postby bellic007 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:31 am

I am having this heavy Emotional pain and irritation for some days and feels like i want to stop everything and flee to my home.i dont feel safe anymore.i got flashbacks of some old adolescent memories of me sitting inside my upperflooe of the room and sad.about the whole life he got missed.I dont understanf why it is coming lile that but i am very much depressed about my life.Abput the Happinesses i missed,About losing my youth.The main trigger for that was when i started to get out of room today and get some fresh air and talked to peoples i feel like my old life us coming back.the Hospital and all loks so similat like i get the impression of sitting inside hospital in my childhood.I have this sad memories of my mother holding my head and i feel so sar because i miss her.if she was with me there would be no Fear nor anything.my mother was my everything and i was now living like a american personality and all who dont care sabput life and have no family ties.irresponzible of everything. i felt so mad..
Dx Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Self diagnosed Dissociative Disorder
bellic007
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:17 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views