Our partner

Inner Child

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.

Moderator: quietgirl2538

*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Inner Child

Postby bellic007 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:31 am

I am a Child still,I get sad on small things a Small change in someone else behaviour will hurt me and threaten my personallity.People especially Women were sympathized over me because of my childish behaviour.My ex crush left me because she think i am a boy in Adult body.My family also know this how scared i am to enter the outside city and world.
My friends tease me continuosly for my childish behaviour and my fear to even take a bus to my home.
I fear Love because they cheat me,At first it comes like a High then the other person wiĺ understand all my flaws my childish personality and my Lack of Emotional intelligence.Then they either stereotype me ,justify a way to avoid me or dumb me.
This was hapoening all through my life since adoloscence after the trauma that happned in my Life.
I try hard daily to act like an adult ,being rough was one way of me to show how grown up and matured i am.But The inner child is not allowing me to take that role.
Flashbacks come on with lots of grief.I feel so much grief for the type of personality i miss.The type that was loved by my friends,the type that attracts relationships and the type that attracts Succes.
Dx Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Self diagnosed Dissociative Disorder
bellic007
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:34 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views