Our partner

Feeling ok But Not Ok

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.
*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Feeling ok But Not Ok

Postby Brutusthecat » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:43 am

Hello everyone. I suffer from bipolar type 11 and have recently been tapering off my anti depressants which is a huge yay for me personally. I’m writing as I’m doing on in the sense I have less suicidal thoughts and am being less impulsive and sticking to my routine, going to work. Sticking to a hygienic routine, exceeding regularly and watching what I eat for the most part ( it
Perfect). I’m writing though because while I am doing okay in this sense I’m not doing okay in the sense that my self judging and loathing has 100% ramped up. As I self improve my loathing for how little social activities exhaust me, how I can’t stop food impulses and how I can’t stand the way I let myself just go to bed early is bothering me. Anyone think I’m being too hard? Have advice? I’d like to start trying to do things and date and experience life but I feel I can’t right now and it sucks honestly so any advice is appreciative.
Brutusthecat
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:30 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post