Our partner

Is there something wrong with me?

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.
*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Is there something wrong with me?

Postby anababin2000 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:37 pm

I sometimes space out. Also..I sometimes have false memories. For example I remember a guy raping me..but when I looked up his name...there was no one by his name anywhere. when I go to sleep...I cannot fall asleep and when i do sleep my sleep is very light. sometimes i wet my bed which is strange. i do not have dreams almost completely. i get strange headaches sometimes. like migraines. also i twitch. i never cut myself, but i used to lock myself in the bathroom and beat my self on the arms and legs and be really really depressed. i used to hallucinate things like ghosts etc. i had sleep paralysis but it went away after a while. i once woke up screaming, and once i woke up crying. in general i am too numb to cry. sometimes i space out and run and then stop. i am in my late 20s or somethin. i am not sure. sorry for the long post.
anababin2000
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:59 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post