Our partner

A little shaken

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.
*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

A little shaken

Postby Justddrown » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:29 pm

I’ve been being stalked and it’s getting old. I had a guy shoulder bump me, hover over me and quietly say “punk, you ain’t going anywhere while at work. Damn right I’m not and thanks for your money. I had another incident while taking a lunch where three guys took all the seats around me. I said nothing and when I was finished I stood up and they all stood up in unison, I had a guy pretend to spit at my feet at the grocery store, bunch of others but I don’t feel like rattling my brain. Nobody believes me so I don’t talk about it with hopes it will all come to a head and it becomes known or to simply not know what’s going on with someone else. It is what it is oh well. I have fight and it’s always there but how long until someone takes notice besides me and doesn’t just say “sounds like you’re paranoid.” Oh well.
Justddrown
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:28 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: A little shaken

Postby RamadanSteve » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:25 pm

I don't want to invalidate you or come off as doubting you, but do you have any legitimate reason why people would be stalking you? Have you been involved in shady activities in the past? Have you angered the wrong people? Does there seem to be a common thread to the people who have been antagonizing you?
RamadanSteve
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: A little shaken

Postby RottenFish » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:33 am

I know how you feel. Stalking is no joke. I've been stalked by 4 different people.

Different people will stalk you for different reasons. Some are jealous of you. Others want something that you have. Others will stalk you because they are in love with you, buy can't have you. Just be careful with who you speak to. The police will do nothing about this, so learn to protect yourself. :roll:
RottenFish
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum