Our partner

I need to vent

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.
*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

I need to vent

Postby anonymouswom » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:53 pm

When I was 15-16 years old I started having OCD symptoms. I used to imagine many uncomfortable sexual situations in my head, for example: me having sex with kids, animals, corpses, etc. And everytime I imagined these situations I felt something in my vagina.
I began to worry about this and I thought I was attracted to children, corpses, and animals because I always felt that thing in my vagina while I was having those thoughts.
At some point I began to feel curious and I would imagine myself making out with children on purpose. Since I thought I was a pedophile, I thought that imagining myself making out with children would be a pleasant experience for me. So I began to imagine myself with children on purpose because I like having pleasant experiences.
Now, what people don't understand is: I'm not a pedophile. Just because I was confused about my sexuality doesn't mean that I'm attracted to children, just because I was curious about having experiences with children doesn't mean I'm a pedophile. A person can be curious about having anal sex but that doesn't mean he/she will enjoy it. Do you understand?
I feel like people hate me so much and they are uncapable to understand that being confused about your sexuality and curious about having different experiences doesn't mean anything.
I never in my life want to have any kind of relationship with anyone who thinks I'm a pedophile. It offends me and makes me angry af, I wish I could kill those people. So if you think I'm a pedophile, stay away from me.
anonymouswom
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post