Our partner

I have been through enough doesn't it ever end

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.
*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

I have been through enough doesn't it ever end

Postby gavin513 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:27 am

Like its bad enough I am bi polar schichzo effetictive now my girlfriend whom I can no longer live without wants to kill herself I begged her not too and she agreed but I am so tired of this $#%^ hand life has thrown me. Like despite my ridiculously pathetic condition the docs and therapists think I can still hold down a full time job which isn't surprising because ive been making 70k with this condition though i lost that job due to this $#%^ still i held a full time job down for years when they sacked me due to this I said screw you and went back to school I want to be a scientist which I know is impossible but I am going for it any ways. Before though my failure meant nothing though now my girl is counting on me I told her I am a member of the electrician union I could drop out for her and send her to school if she just stuck around for me I could provide, but she won't listen she made me promise I don't dare drop out of school for her but then she wont promise me she won't kill herself I don't want to live without her please help if she dies i feel like my life is over whether I acomplish my dream of being a scientist or not which i never will but im going for any ways
gavin513
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I have been through enough doesn't it ever end

Postby gavin513 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:41 am

Its funny today when I sobered up she cried, and asked me your the one who must be going through so much yet you are the one who puts on the strong face I will never get it.
gavin513
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:51 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post