Our partner

Paranoid

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.
*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Paranoid

Postby Notrealname » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:57 pm

Hello everyone,
I don’t know have to ask but I think,I’m not sure but I think that I need help or maybe there’s a way have to avoid doctor and pills. I just want your opinion have do you think is it bad or not to bad and it all be better with time.

So my mind state now:

For last year it’s getting more bad I think, I don’t know even with what to strat, so now I’m sitting in my bedroom and getting this feeling that someone is in room next to me and like looking at me trough my wall, and just waching, but. I’ll all ready check and there’s nobody... i was walking my dog 30min ago and was very very scared, I kept praying to myself that ever car that drives past me- just drive,don’t stop please please please, because in my mind I got that feeling that they will stop just to get me, and then there was guy running and this isu a first time that I’m seeing him, but this time I was so sure that he is making notes when I’m walking dog, so next time that he will see me he will attac, im getting so scerd of everything, like I glued my kitchen window close because I got feeling that someone is watching me and a verilation sistem in bathroom because, one time I think i saw someone’s eyes but im not sure, and today after walking dog I wanted to glue my mail box so nobody could watch me or toch me true there. And ever time im around people if they talk between them I think that they always are saying something bad about me or what to do something bad to me, as well I keep checking my dors did I really lock them because I’m never sure even after i dubbel chekt:( even now when I’m write this post I’m getting this feeling that my phone is hacked and that person who hacked my phone is seeing this, maybe it’s not paranoia but something else, please if someone have deal with something like this and can tell me if it’s serious or not ples tell me. Please help!

P.s.
My background is I’m a epileptic and bulimic maybe it’s change something.
And sorry for my English, it’s my 3 language and I just wanted to reach out for more people that can tell me what’s happening to me, and I were thinking that English will be the best for that.
Thanks so much for reading this. And I would be so thankful If someone could give me a hint what to do.
Thanks
Notrealname
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:43 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Paranoid

Postby xSid » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:47 pm

These are games your mind plays to you. Nobody is in the room with you, or can look at you through the wall. And when your mind does not cooperate and plays games with you, the only thing to do is to go to a doc and ask him for help. Medication, counseling or something
xSid
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:43 pm

Postby annorako » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:19 am

I feel like I have something similar, maybe not as extreme but the same kind of feeling. It’s like when I go to sleep I cover my eyes before turning the lights off and I hate opening my eyes in that kind of dark because I feel like someone is watching me. I feel like someone can see through my phone camera, so sometimes I just have to block it with my finger, and then sometimes I feel like people are watching me in my room somehow so I go check all the places I can’t see (except for the dark places usually, I feel like someone or something is definitely in there and I don’t want to see it). Then sometimes randomly I feel like someone’s staring at the back of my head when I’m alone, even if there’s only like one foot of space between me and the wall, so I have to turn around and check, and I hate it. Is this paranoia?
annorako
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:43 pm

Postby justpostingafewtimes » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:54 pm

if it continues long term definitely see if you can get outside help for it. and see if you have any other mental problems that go along with this paranoia. A lot of times people have a mental illness but they only focus on certain symptoms.
justpostingafewtimes
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:43 pm

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post