Our partner

Medication pro's and con's

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.
*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Medication pro's and con's

Postby MellonCollie » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:53 pm

I wasn't sure if this was the right forum for this post or not. If anyone knows where on here to redirect this, please let me know.

I've been on a few different medications for a while now (amitriptyline, Effexor, and lamictal) and I'm finally finding a sort of level after years.
The issues with that are, even though I'm less anxious and depressed, I'm still having a hard time pulling myself out of those lows some days. It's not nearly as bad as it was about three years ago though.
I'm also having odd hallucinations just as I'm falling asleep or when I wake up in the morning. I don't know if that's a result of the combined meds or something else I should be concerned about.

Has anyone else who takes either of those meds ever dealt with anything like that?
AJ & Max
Gallows humor with a hint of existentialism in a reduction of high empathy.
"We guarantee a result."
MellonCollie
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:22 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post