Our partner

Can’t bring myself to tell

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.
*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Can’t bring myself to tell

Postby Justddrown » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:31 am

I can’t admit to those close to me that I’m really not ok like I say I am. At a certain point I just began to suck it up and say something like I’m well how are you? Even able to say it with some spirit that really isn’t there. I’ve convinced myself that admitting to needing some sort of help isn’t an option. That I have to stay strong for my family because I shouldn’t have any other issues in my life while I have them otherwise I’ve just resorted to defeat. I don’t want to say it.
Justddrown
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Can’t bring myself to tell

Postby lelouch » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:38 am

You can tell what it is, in this forum. Seems like it is depression or social anxiety.
lelouch
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:27 am

Re: Can’t bring myself to tell

Postby MarkP » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:57 am

We all need help sometimes. Tell it here. People will be sympathetic, and you can practice putting it into words.
MarkP
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:27 am

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post