Our partner

Mirror-Touch Sysnthesia, Empathy Etc.

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.
*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Mirror-Touch Sysnthesia, Empathy Etc.

Postby MTS » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:31 am

So, I've been trying to find as much information on a condition i have, and still trying to get a research group to attend to so i could do an fMRI.

(Mirror-Touch Sysnthesia)

Here's something i wrote that explains how i feel:
What I knew before Mirror-Touch-Feeling-Empathy Reflection Synesthesia.‎

So i figured out how and why I feel empathy and touch the way I do.‎
Being caused by connecting and processing all the physical and emotional situations I’ve experienced ‎in my life time, breaking them down into the deepest layers they can provide(only given to me by my ‎own logic and probability – meaning I think I know how humans work and by experience my theory ‎becomes my truth).‎
Personally, without taking any responsibility on the nature of Empathy and Emotion, I think I achieved ‎a Nerve Connection; a neuron cognitive connection if you will, and due to this so called “Skill” I was ‎able to connect to my inner feelings and physical experiences..‎
I can feel my hurt beats, my blood flows, the skin on my palm stretching when I reach out with my ‎fingers and in some lucid moments, even my eyelids rubbing against my eye.‎
And I remember, and I create some kind of mapping in my memory, sub-consciously.‎
I even write down Queue-points and try to elaborate as much as my mind lets me.‎
Any by that, I try to create my own inner code for every emotion and feeling, physical, neurological ‎and even “Spiritual”, and by doing that,‎
I remember.‎

That was the first step of the recognition on how the “I AM” works, and why I feel the way I do.‎
Afterwards, came the “Empathy Stage”, and the inner process became social as well, and by ‎communication, touch, I started to reflect on my self those feelings using the code I made in my sub-‎conscious. ‎

I’ve began to map feelings, others feelings, the ones they make me feel, and the ones I feel by ‎myself.‎
I’ve began to try and figure those specific human situations, all of them, to this kind of “Table of ‎Human Elements” that can be found in my Sub-Conscious and still even its in unreachable place, I felt ‎like im aware of it, and in any given moment, that inner Logarithm has been leading me since than.‎

That’s where the “Control became Reality”.‎
I won’t say for sure, that every person I’ve came to contact with has been reflected by me into me ‎since I don’t treat everybody with the same deepness level of Empathy and with the same level of ‎emotional understanding.‎
Plus, some people are not connected to themselves and therefore they don’t feel emotions as ‎intensively as me, so I can’t feel anything with enough stimulation and therefore, no Catharsis.‎

The Next stage after the Social Mapping and defining my Inner Logarithm by becoming a whole I began ‎my reflections.‎
And all those feelings, rather being physical or emotional, felts like some type of “Echo” that been ‎going through my body and mind.‎
The touch came like nerve-beats, on my own body, and in full clarity I understood why.‎
By that physical synchronization, I created a high level of empathy and understanding that I wish they ‎have made a better word than “Telepathy” for it, but it sure was there.‎
I felt like times slows down sometimes and those feelings I reflected were not only my own.‎
Every interaction, being aware to the person in front of me, made time melt and only the ability to ‎understand was left to go wild inside my head.‎
Every word was pronounced in perfect harmony, the dialect felt like Pure Mathematics that was right ‎in every way, and by that created this reality, where I made this emotions into a part of the creation ‎itself, and inside my head, my consciousness served me as a god.‎

Ofcourse, I tried to stay as objective and skeptical as possible, but the more I tried, the more I got ‎overwhelmed by those reflections of emotion and touch. ‎
Pain, Loneliness and sadness, feelings that did not belong to me, became my truth.‎
Even that was only an “Echo”, And without being able to control it, I observed it, and just like that I lost ‎all sentiments by fault like a Euphoria addictive maniac.‎

And then came the pleasure moments, those moments when people just want to lift their hands and ‎smile, and deep inside, in the “inner-monologue” I could feel him crying cause of happiness, and it ‎made me drown inside a sea of ecstasy and rapture, almost dropping a tear of joy from my own eyes.‎

As a man, Woman always felt different to reflect than other fellow males.‎
The touch of my hands against her throbbing body, soaking heat from her, and radiating pleasure at ‎the same time.‎
Seeing her craw in pleasure as I grab her ribs, and just put my palm against her neck, using Empathic-‎control, because I know how much she needs it right now.‎
Her breathing, that same well known rhythm, like music, that same old song I heard over and over ‎again, and I understand why she sings it.‎
I know what she wants to feel now, I know what should be the next thing I do, and she feels confused ‎and like she needs to give back, but every time I stopped her.‎
By letting me make her feel that, I get from her something I can’t give to myself.‎
And I feel how between every moan, every gasp of joy, out of pleasure I reflect.‎
I get overwhelmed, in my stomach, in my chest, head and arms, experiencing the same emotion and ‎the same feeling, the only one I have not yet added into my logarithm, because I’m a man and she’s a ‎woman, and by her giving me that one feeling I can not comprehend, I discovered both worlds, ‎through you.‎

To feel real truth, that what drives me, because I know how.‎
In the past I used to think all this moments are just some kinds of a god complex problem, and me ‎being narcissistic and unrealistic.‎
I’m not a masochist anymore and I don’t step aside.‎
I can say surely enough I found my ZEN, and I’m on a voyage for self-exploration and developing this ‎skill called synsthesia.‎

I can’t read minds, I’m just very aware.‎
I don’t give up to logic nor to emotion, and I’m not a bad person for using my surrounding to ‎experience pleasure, because for me to do so, I need to make them feel pleasure first.‎
If you feel skeptical, I thank you for that, because it is the most human thing you could be doing.‎
And if you feel a storm of emotions, let it soak in and try to remember how you made it a part of you.‎
I know how you feel right now; I feel it to, from you and with you.‎
By writing this to myself I take no responsibility and just being radically honest.‎

If you’ll touch the back of your neck now, and move it down slowly, trying to overflow it with love, I’ll ‎feel that electric wave going through your hands and legs, and how the stomach is storming with raw ‎energy.‎
That is, for me the most Exemplary Sysnthesia ideal I achieved.‎
MTS
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Mirror-Touch Sysnthesia, Empathy Etc.

Postby pamelaperejil » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:15 am

Sounds like a first rate exercise in mindfulness.
previously: pleasnpetrichor, perejil

Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)
Walt Whitman, Song of Myself
pamelaperejil
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:14 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles