Our partner

Suggestion for free or very cheap supervision/motivation?

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.
*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Suggestion for free or very cheap supervision/motivation?

Postby abstractinfinity1 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:18 am

OK maybe this is a weird question, I don't know. What options are there to get help in being supervised for a few weeks so I can start work on projects I have to do?

Situation: I am getting too burned out because I'm only able to work by at night pulling all-nighters. And even then it's long days of torture mixed with long periods of distraction to recover from the torture of trying to start working. Once I'm finally on track with the task, I'm able to do it fine though. And I was thinking that if someone can interact with me regularly a bit every day or at least a few days a week for a few weeks (2-4 weeks), checking up on me, maybe it would help.

Last year someone's help in a similar fashion helped me with gaining motivation to be able to get up from bed in the morning. I can't ask for his time anymore though, but are there any resources online that do this sort of thing?

By supervision I really just mean someone checking up on me, caring a little bit to check.

I can't afford to pay for this too much but maybe I can pay a little.

I have no one to turn to with this IRL, my "friends" do not care when I ask for help, so that's also why I'm asking if there are online resources for this.

Thank you
abstractinfinity1
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:40 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Suggestion for free or very cheap supervision/motivation?

Postby SerenityAndWellBeing » Fri May 18, 2018 2:01 pm

Hello, your question makes sense of course. I can suggest as probably one of the cheapest and good one 7cups. *mod edit*
Last edited by quietgirl2538 on Fri May 18, 2018 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please remember that no one here is a professional and cannot claim to be one; as per forum rules
SerenityAndWellBeing
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:40 am

Postby abstractinfinity1 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:56 pm

SerenityAndWellBeing wrote:Hello, your question makes sense of course. I can suggest as probably one of the cheapest and good one 7cups. *mod edit*

Thanks for your reply!
abstractinfinity1
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:40 am

Postby SerenityAndWellBeing » Fri May 18, 2018 7:10 pm

you are welcome!
SerenityAndWellBeing
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:40 am

Postby ChasingDreams » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:14 pm

How did it go? Did you manage to get some of those things done? I have used 7cups too but now have my own 'supervisor' so I know what you mean.
ChasingDreams
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:40 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post