Our partner

I feel dead

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.

Moderator: quietgirl2538

*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

I feel dead

Postby Neverfeelaccepted » Thu May 10, 2018 6:14 pm

I can't explain it but I have nothing to look forward to really at least not everyday and sometimes I sit and do nothing. :(

Don't care if I die I feel like my life is complete. Though I am not going to kill myself don't worry.

I doubt anyone will reply but at least I tried.
Neverfeelaccepted
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun May 20, 2018 9:15 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I feel dead

Postby quietgirl2538 » Thu May 10, 2018 6:59 pm

I don't really have perfect words, but I do care and I am posting a reply because I want to. Do you have someone or other people you can confide this to? You need supportive people in your life at this time. To get you past this. Are you seeing a doctor or therapist? I came on this forum because I could express myself and I felt a good feeling to share with others, even though I didn't always get replies. Can you give us more information about how your life is like at the moment and how it came to this point? Sending cyber hugs if wanted.
“There’s an Asian expression that ‘a burden shared is halved.’"

Dx: Bipolar I
Lamictal 300mg
Wellbutrin XL 300mg
Vraylar 6 mg
diazepam p.r.n 10 mg twice a day
Elavil (Amitriptylin) 20mg--for insomnia

Forum Rules

PsychForum rules and Active Staff
quietgirl2538
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Sun May 20, 2018 4:15 pm
Blog: View Blog (76)

Postby Neverfeelaccepted » Thu May 10, 2018 7:04 pm

quietgirl2538 wrote:I don't really have perfect words, but I do care and I am posting a reply because I want to. Do you have someone or other people you can confide this to? You need supportive people in your life at this time. To get you past this. Are you seeing a doctor or therapist? I came on this forum because I could express myself and I felt a good feeling to share with others, even though I didn't always get replies. Can you give us more information about how your life is like at the moment and how it came to this point? Sending cyber hugs if wanted.

Yes my mom.

Yes I am seeing a nurse practitioner for my meds and a counselor.

Life is boring at the moment doing nothing basically except on my PC, seeing my nurse practitioner every month and my counselor every 2 weeks. I do not know how to drive and never really wanted to learn.

There is only four things I really like in life right now that being animals, movies, my computer, and the other thing I won't bring up because I can't have it. (No it is not illegal)

Sometimes I wish I could have something to look forward to everyday.
Neverfeelaccepted
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby quietgirl2538 » Thu May 10, 2018 7:26 pm

There are times when I don't want to leave the house and I just want to hide out. Believe it or not, I look forward to just doing nothing. It's the opposite of you. I am a very busy mother to 3 teenagers. I don't work but I keep really busy and it sometimes overwhelms me. What do you like to do for fun? I enjoy reading. I don't like to take long walks or anything like that. I like to watch movies at home. I don't like going to the theater much, but it's hard for others to understand that. When I do go out, I enjoy doing some shopping at the mall. What kinds of things do you enjoy doing?

Lamictal 300mg
Wellbutrin XL 300mg
Vraylar 6 mg

Forum Rules

quietgirl2538

Postby Neverfeelaccepted » Thu May 10, 2018 7:28 pm

quietgirl2538 wrote:There are times when I don't want to leave the house and I just want to hide out. Believe it or not, I look forward to just doing nothing. It's the opposite of you. I am a very busy mother to 3 teenagers. I don't work but I keep really busy and it sometimes overwhelms me. What do you like to do for fun? I enjoy reading. I don't like to take long walks or anything like that. I like to watch movies at home. I don't like going to the theater much, but it's hard for others to understand that. When I do go out, I enjoy doing some shopping at the mall. What kinds of things do you enjoy doing?

Going on my computer, pc gaming, watching movies, playing with my cats, and going out to eat with family.

-- Thu May 10, 2018 7:37 pm --

Not sure if it matters but my dad passed away when I was 14.
Neverfeelaccepted
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby quietgirl2538 » Thu May 10, 2018 7:46 pm

I personally think it does matter when you lose a loved one. It can be very hard on family members.

I also enjoy going on the computer. It's my silent time, me and nothing else to disturb me. We have one cat who enjoys being petted. He purrs when you pet him. He's a good cat. I enjoy going out to eat with family and also friends. My family enjoy home-cooked meals the best because they get the food cooked just how they like it. Do you like home made meals? (just wondering :D )

Lamictal 300mg
Wellbutrin XL 300mg
Vraylar 6 mg

Forum Rules

quietgirl2538

Postby Neverfeelaccepted » Thu May 10, 2018 7:47 pm

quietgirl2538 wrote:I personally think it does matter when you lose a loved one. It can be very hard on family members.

I also enjoy going on the computer. It's my silent time, me and nothing else to disturb me. We have one cat who enjoys being petted. He purrs when you pet him. He's a good cat. I enjoy going out to eat with family and also friends. My family enjoy home-cooked meals the best because they get the food cooked just how they like it. Do you like home made meals? (just wondering :D )

Yes I enjoy home made meals but I don't really know how to cook :(

BTW I am already starting to feel a little better. Like I tell my doctors talking helps sometimes.
Neverfeelaccepted
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby quietgirl2538 » Thu May 10, 2018 7:56 pm

I'm glad you're starting to feel better.

I cook simple meals. I put a briskit cut in half in the slow cooker and the kids only like the juices that it leaves there and with salt. That's it! My husband and I add some homemade hot sauce even if it's bought at a restaurant. We like it like that and then I make a very simple potato salad that my daughter likes. She only likes mine. Maybe you can look up some easy recipes and try them. Nothing too difficult. Food is like this pleasure thing where you enjoy eating because you taste and smell delicious food and drink. I drink plain diet coke, but you can make a lemonade with a few freshly squeezed lemons and add sugar. Something like this. I actually love to cook but I dread cleaning up the mess.

Lamictal 300mg
Wellbutrin XL 300mg
Vraylar 6 mg

Forum Rules

quietgirl2538

Postby Neverfeelaccepted » Thu May 10, 2018 7:58 pm

quietgirl2538 wrote:I'm glad you're starting to feel better.

I cook simple meals. I put a briskit cut in half in the slow cooker and the kids only like the juices that it leaves there and with salt. That's it! My husband and I add some homemade hot sauce even if it's bought at a restaurant. We like it like that and then I make a very simple potato salad that my daughter likes. She only likes mine. Maybe you can look up some easy recipes and try them. Nothing too difficult. Food is like this pleasure thing where you enjoy eating because you taste and smell delicious food and drink. I drink plain diet coke, but you can make a lemonade with a few freshly squeezed lemons and add sugar. Something like this. I actually love to cook but I dread cleaning up the mess.

Thanks.

I really don't like to cook or want to learn :( I lack motivation. Though it would be a good hobby to take up if I ever could.
Neverfeelaccepted
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby quietgirl2538 » Thu May 10, 2018 8:10 pm

Well, I also love to eat yummy delicious food! That has to count for something. People say to find your passion. I have a passion for business deals, but I can't actually pursue that at this point in my life. I like the business world and can't wait till I can get out there and work. I take care of my family. So I stay at home a lot. I would really enjoy making my own money. That is something to look forward to. But that is several years away. For now, I do try to make the most of things because well, I don't have any other choice. But that's just me.

Lamictal 300mg
Wellbutrin XL 300mg
Vraylar 6 mg

Forum Rules

quietgirl2538