Our partner

Mental Health, and my opinion. Maybe TW. Please read

Open Discussions about how Mental Illness affects your life.

Moderator: quietgirl2538

*****PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING HERE*****

When posting on Psychforums.com please try to pick the forum you think best fits your post. If your post would fit in a specialized forum (there are more than 100 forums here) then please post there rather than in the "Living With Mental Illness" forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Moderators could move your thread without notice if they feel it is fitting better into another forum.

The Mod Team

Mental Health, and my opinion. Maybe TW. Please read

Postby JackMMII26 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:01 pm

Hello, I have just made this account. I have been reading for ages in the remorse section and just analysing some answers along with questions and I have to say this is probably one of the best places to go if you need help. It has the most human and respectful members than any other forums and I've only seen two insensitive people on my stays, not naming names cause that's rude. I have done some things I'm not proud of when I was a young teen: 14/15 and this forum has helped a lot. There are no sugar coated answers and everyone is a team and its beautiful. Just thought I'd add that :D

When I was 16 I was diagnosed with depression, OCD (Pure-O) and anxiety. I thought I knew everything below that age and never thought about any consequences of my actions. Until I got to my 16th birthday and realised acting like that as a child is terrible. The only way I could move one was knowing I was a child. I had changed my ways and become so much more empathetic. My point being I believe everyone can change and changing as a society keeps it going. I over thought everything which gave me severe anxiety attacks, I was bedridden, OCD fed of everything I did as a child and killed me (rightly so) but I never actually harmed anyone. I hadn't traumatised or hurt anyone I was a child but as the rollercoaster of my brain kept adding "it doesn't matter" and "why did you do this" because no matter what anybody says I will keep to this, until you mature you are not full accountable on you're actions, this doesn't make them right under any circumstances but if you went back to that moment you'd have acted the same so mend what you've broken and move on. I like to tell it how it is as the truth is what fixes things. Like I said, as I child I have done bad things, not monstrous, but still bad. I don't believe at one moment I should be dwelling on this for the rest of my life but that's what OCD and anxiety do.

I have a question, I have never taken any medicine or anything for my depression or OCD, I worked through it. But I feel like it will never go if that's the case. I also suffer from PTSD do you reccomend any therapy? If so, is there any online ones you could recommend? Thank you all for your time.

[*]One thing I must add, I have been studying criminology and sociology my entire adulthood and I read people and I have never came across anyone so kind as these three moderators Spock, Cracked girl and Snaga. Also, epiphany has been a great help. They are all very understanding and respectful to even serious crimes and have obviously helped a lot of people out of suicide which is so amazing and has helped me out a lot, so thank you guys. (I chose these names cause on near enoug every post they have somethign helpful to say and I admire it)
JackMMII26
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:42 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Living With Mental Illness Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post