Our partner

What's driving you crazy today? - (Venting thread)

Forget about mental illness for a while and just let loose in here.

Moderator: Tyler

Re: What's driving you crazy today? - (Venting thread)

Postby shanzeek » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:47 pm

Wish I had a wise advice to offer, six. I'm familiar with the position of one who's always at fault according to other person. There were rare moments of insight and mature conversation, but usually with delay, months later, when I couldn't care less. I hope you talk it through.

Ot:
Got a random 'I'm a I-live-for-you or you're-dead-to-me kind of guy' sms. Ruined my mood. And concentration. And night.
shanzeek
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby naps » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:47 pm

Satellite TV :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
naps
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:52 am

Postby Sixoclock0 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:51 am

shanzeek wrote:I hope you talk it through.

I didn't want to open this topic again, didn't want to see. Though I obviously did, I don't know what to think or what to do. It's the worst.
Dx: Bipolar II
☆ In a world where you can be anything. Be kind. ☆
Sixoclock0
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:52 pm

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:48 pm

Hugs to everyone that needs them.
Email me if you want a doughnut

Diagnosed: Schizoaffective Disorder Bi-polar type Rapid Cycling.

Medication: Geodone 160 MG

"In a way, you've already won in this world, because you're the only one that can be you."
- Mr. Rodgers.

Forum Rules
Tyler
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:52 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby shanzeek » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:25 pm

Six, if you can't influence the situation at the moment, take your kid and go do something fun, it will help clear your mind at least.

OT:
Watching the bloody message I got trigger my abandonment issues and feeling powerless. Very hard to ignore this feeling and focus on anything else, closer to severe stomach ache than a feeling, really. Used to think it's something everyone experiences. It isn't. Never quite learned how to deal with it. Distraction is the only thing that works, though it's nothing but a xanax effect. Creating addiction and useless on the long run. Unlike those diagnosed with a full-blown bpd I seem to be able to control my behaviour in relation to it and am unlikely to do something stupid, but the inner experience still remains and I'm clueless to what should be done with it.
shanzeek
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Eight » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:08 pm

I understand, but still am angry, at those who say "Stay strong!" to others when they're in a terrible life situation not of their own making and when there is nothing they can do to change it.

I know it's meant well, but it sounds like an insult and a brushoff. "Well, sorry that's going on, but hey, stay strong. Cya!" Or worse, #staystrong.

I will never say that to someone faced with a dire life situation. That's a promise.
Eight
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:52 am

Postby Jellybeanery » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:10 am

^ I say this to people, but not in an insulting way. When I'm in crisis, and someone says it to me, I don't take it as an insult. The thing I do take as an insult is "it could be worse" or things like "don't think about it".

~

I gained 7 lbs and I have no idea why. I recently lost 12 and in 3 weeks gained 7?! WTF is going on?! I'm hoping it's just water weight or something. My smaller jeans are still a bit on the loose side, so I don't think it's fat... :?
Bipolar I | GAD
Lamotrigine - 400 mg | Clonazepam - 1 mg

Jellybeanery
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:52 am

Postby Sixoclock0 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:43 am

It's not the arguments on it's self that bother me, though as my mother said it's hard and very very stressful.
His need to control me bothers me, it's just occurred to me that's really what it is. :shock:
I'm not the type of person to just give in. So if I react his ridiculous claims sort of become true, even if individually they have no basis for truth. But it is him always raging at me, not me and this also worries me, he really can't make the distinction between himself and others. Codependency gone extreme or just narcissism.

He is now saying it was just a little argument, but it wasn't. I'm yet again little more further afraid. I'm afraid to do or say certain things, it's like I'm being an animal and he is spooking me as a way to train me.

I don't know what to do, as sad as it is I'm trying to be myself, what's sad about it is it requires some effort. I'm vulnerable, even if it exposes me for exploitation. I can only hope he'll finally, again see me for who I really am. And won't be thinking, or blurting out things such as this morning. Me being sad and withdrawn is just to ruin his day off. WTF?!?

There is no hope, is there. :(
Dx: Bipolar II
☆ In a world where you can be anything. Be kind. ☆
Sixoclock0
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:52 pm

Postby Jellybeanery » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:30 am

So bloated. All I drank was water and coffee, and all I ate was hash browns. Got bloated AF an hour after that. Now I'm taking the chances with eating this hummus and chips. Trying to beat the bloat by drinking cran-water, which isn't tasty because it is 100% unsweetened cranberry juice. Blech.

What's driving me crazy now, is knowing my grams is in the hospital and I don't know what's wrong with her. Have to play the waiting game. :cry:
Bipolar I | GAD
Lamotrigine - 400 mg | Clonazepam - 1 mg

Jellybeanery
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:52 am

Postby shanzeek » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:43 pm

I was looking for a certificate for some course, and found a bunch of old documents and memories from my previous life.
Found a letter from my grandfather too. He lived in a different continent and was one of rare people who kept the habit of sending real, paper letters. Not sure I can read it now though, or touch any of things I found.
shanzeek
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Just For Fun

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post