Our partner

What are you listening to?

Forget about mental illness for a while and just let loose in here.

Moderator: Tyler

Re: What are you listening to?

Postby Iznahs » Thu May 12, 2022 10:51 am

I've been listening to Blood Cultures these days, and have tracks like "Glass" on repeat.
Btw, I can see other youtube links in this thread but when I try posting a yt link it says Adobe Flash Player not supported (and a picture of a puzzle).
Iznahs
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Wed May 25, 2022 2:07 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Snaga » Thu May 12, 2022 5:18 pm

Iznahs wrote:I've been listening to Blood Cultures these days, and have tracks like "Glass" on repeat.
Btw, I can see other youtube links in this thread but when I try posting a yt link it says Adobe Flash Player not supported (and a picture of a puzzle).

So you can see embedded video, but not create them?

In that case, it's a bit of a chore. The YT 'embed' link won't work. Have to use BB code like such...

is written out in my post as

Code: Select all
[myflash=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/v/8KzRY2ando4[/myflash]

where 8KzRY2ando4 is taken from the regular link when 'share' is clicked:

https://youtu.be/8KzRY2ando4

Easy thing I do is quote an older post in this thread with an embedded YT, then remove the

[quote][/quote]
tags and substitute my content. That way I don't have to memorise anything. Although that's probably more work... :oops: Just memorising it would be quicker I suppose.

If you're doing all that but still see a puzzle then it's going to be your browser. And I'm guessing on a mobile device? I've had that trouble on my smartphones and so I usually also provide a conventional link since I know a lot of folks here use their phones. One day we should have a more mobile-friendly experience, but for the time being, it is what it is.
Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also confusing and terrifying.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Wed May 25, 2022 8:07 am

Postby ALR1277 » Fri May 13, 2022 9:27 am

Another brick in the wall, Pink Floyd. Very powerful.
ALR1277
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed May 25, 2022 10:37 pm

Previous

Return to Just For Fun

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post