Our partner

How do you feel today?

Forget about mental illness for a while and just let loose in here.

Moderator: Tyler

Re: How do you feel today?

Postby Philonoe » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:16 am

Thanks Snaga.
I don't want to see movie. just sleep.
Could you tell me something to sleep? I don't know - some magical story?
Philonoe
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:17 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Snaga » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:25 am

*snorts* Well little bunny foofoo bonkin' field mice on the head?

Ah I don't even watch the movies half the time, I just find one I'm super familiar with and practically know all the dialog- that way my brain doesn't feel the need to pay too much attention to it- then I'll often not even watch the screen, I'll just lay my phone close by, and let it softly play. But I'm one of those that can fall asleep in front of a TV then lay at night unable to.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short.
But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:17 am

Postby Tyler » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:42 pm

Angry as I've been in a long time. My mom doesn't know her ass from a whole in the ground regarding anything medically, but she'll sit there and argue with you until the cows come home. She tries to tell me what I experience isn't what it is. "You're not manic, you're just hyper!" "You're misdiagnosed," "you're over medicated," "you're addicted to your medication," and now she's arguing with me that my doctor is going to commit malpractice just to be a convenience to me so I don't have to schedule an appointment. This argument has been going on for days now, and she's on another planet with these assumptions she's making. It's unbelievable, it really is, and it's rage inducing. It would be one thing if she asked what I thought, but no, she told me it's going to happen and she's adamantly arguing with me that it will happen. Not that it might happen, but it WILL happen.
Email me if you want a doughnut
ImageImageImage

Diagnosed: Schizoaffective Disorder Bi-polar type Rapid Cycling.

Forum Rules

Heck ( • ̀ω•́ )
Tyler
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:17 am
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby thegentlepath » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:07 pm

I’m feeling a little irritable. Same $#%^, different day.
thegentlepath
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:17 am
Blog: View Blog (119)

Postby Tyler » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:32 pm

I'm lonely
Email me if you want a doughnut
ImageImageImage

Diagnosed: Schizoaffective Disorder Bi-polar type Rapid Cycling.

Forum Rules

Heck ( • ̀ω•́ )
Tyler

Local time: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:17 am
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby thegentlepath » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:23 pm

I’m feeling angry & frustrated. A family member wants all these animals & then doesn’t clean up the feces they all create. It’s Someone Else’s Problem. Textbook neglect. :evil: So I clean up the animal feces, for the literal & figurative brownie points. :twisted: I’m usually the one that ends up stepping in it anyway. They deserve better. :evil:
thegentlepath
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby weepingwillow » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:23 pm

A bit #######5 tbh

Willow
Last edited by Tyler on Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use the swear filter
Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
weepingwillow
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:17 am
Blog: View Blog (9)

Postby thegentlepath » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:43 pm

thegentlepath wrote:I’m feeling angry & frustrated. A family member wants all these animals & then doesn’t clean up the feces they all create. It’s Someone Else’s Problem. Textbook neglect. :evil: So I clean up the animal feces, for the literal & figurative brownie points. :twisted: I’m usually the one that ends up stepping in it anyway. They deserve better. :evil:

A neighbor came by to complain about this situation. It’s not the first time, either. My family member told me about it & I asked them “Who created this situation?” They did admit they created the situation, but it doesn’t matter. They seem incapable of taking responsibility.

I’m so frustrated & sad. I don’t function optimally as it is (in case you were wondering :P ) & my family member not taking ownership of the messes they make just makes everything that much worse. There is nothing I can do about someone else’s behavior though.
thegentlepath
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Snaga » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:28 pm

thegentlepath wrote:There is nothing I can do about someone else’s behavior though.

In the end, there's not- although depending upon what relationship they are to you, some heavy leaning can be done :mrgreen:

You're right, the critters deserve better. Perhaps family member needs to make some hard choices about which ones to keep, and which ones to rehome.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short.
But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:17 am

Postby thegentlepath » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:17 pm

Snaga wrote:
thegentlepath wrote:There is nothing I can do about someone else’s behavior though.

In the end, there's not- although depending upon what relationship they are to you, some heavy leaning can be done :mrgreen:

You're right, the critters deserve better. Perhaps family member needs to make some hard choices about which ones to keep, and which ones to rehome.

It may come down to this. I called the city to ask how many animals one is allowed to have. They said any more than 3 & you need a kennel license. We have more than 3. We need a kennel license. I didn’t ask yet how one goes about getting a kennel license.

My family member can do that. :D

I already clean up animal waste, but I’ve also spent another hour clearing out another space for animal waste & I suggested clearing out another hoarded area for more animal waste. I also had an idea for keeping the animals contained better.

I hate the situation my family member created. I hate being responsible for cleaning up the mess they created. I’m enabling my family member’s poor decision making skills & neglectful care taking style. I want the animals cared for better than this.

There’s a power imbalance between myself & my family member. They’re “in charge”. It’s their circus, their monkeys. It won’t always be this way though. Once they croak, that will be the last of their physical mess I will have to clean up.
thegentlepath
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Just For Fun

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post