Our partner

How do you feel today?

Forget about mental illness for a while and just let loose in here.

Moderator: Tyler

Re: How do you feel today?

Postby bobok » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:12 pm

Hallava wrote:Like as if the case when he hit me was just justified because.. Me. I haven't truly forgiven because no regret or signs of learning.

Well reading this was triggering. I know better than to get involved. Do take care though and fight back whenever the situation requires it.
And he's a dick, even though you probably love him.

He is supposed to be a man. Not some spineless thing.

Exactly.

OT
Going out. Want to be back after max. 3 drinks. Don't want to get stuck until the day after tomorrow. Relying on universe. Jk, relying on myself.
bobok
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Hallava » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:31 am

bobok wrote:And he's a dick, even though you probably love him.

You're so, so straightforward, lol.
I can be a dick too, and snappy and grumpy. But we have no clashes from the basis of my morale, I'm wishy washy impulsive and then a thinker. This is him thinking things through and concluding this the way to go. Does that make him a dick? Maybe. I think he used to base his actions more on feelings and things were better back then. Now it's all about his feeble ego.

After some years, we got our cat back. But it's actually just my cat now. Does the cat notice a difference too, interesting.

Actually, all I can think about is the jazz place you mentioned, hope you found one. :)
“Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”

Dx: Bipolar II F31.8, BPD traits F60.3
Hallava
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:23 pm

Postby bobok » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:25 am

Hallava wrote:
bobok wrote:And he's a dick, even though you probably love him.

You're so, so straightforward, lol.
I can be a dick too, and snappy and grumpy. But we have no clashes from the basis of my morale, I'm wishy washy impulsive and then a thinker. This is him thinking things through and concluding this the way to go. Does that make him a dick? Maybe. I think he used to base his actions more on feelings and things were better back then. Now it's all about his feeble ego.

After some years, we got our cat back. But it's actually just my cat now. Does the cat notice a difference too, interesting.

Actually, all I can think about is the jazz place you mentioned, hope you found one. :)

my previous username is shanzeek, I spoke based on things I read in the past. I absolutely get the complexity of situation, reminds of my own in many ways.
You're often defensive but rarely malicious or unfair, six. Physical force is never the answer.
I rely on art and jazz when I'm confused by life, never a bad idea. ( :
bobok
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Hallava » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:00 am

I knew who you are! :wink:
“Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”

Hallava
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Philonoe » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:29 am

I had good sleep
Philonoe
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:23 pm

Postby bobok » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:59 pm

Peaceful. No matter where I have turned to in the past year or so looking for 'answers', they all seem to have offered the same mantra (I prefer the simplicity of HM):

I've lived out my melancholy youth. I don't give a f*ck anymore what's behind me, or what's ahead of me. I'm healthy. Incurably healthy. No sorrows, no regrets. No past, no future. The present is enough for me. Day by day.

Perhaps pour some Edward Sharpe & MZ on top of it.
bobok
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Philonoe » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:55 pm

This time i can't sleep
Philonoe
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:23 pm

Postby Hallava » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:48 am

la la la laa, my mother claimed my kid had purposefully hid something from her and didn't give it back. - First of all my son would never do something like that.
And then in return she "teased" and hid something school related and important and when I call her to ask if she knows something since they were spending time together, she sounded all weird and fake and claimed she hid it but "doesn't remember" where. We found it from out linen cabinet. :roll:

Later after I messaged her this isn't the type of play none of us do here, we don't purposefully tease or taunt anyone and it's NOT! appropriate or allowed to show this kind of example to kids. Doesn't she understand that hiding certain things stresses people out and it's not funny.

When going through this with my SO he mostly just brought up my volume - which went up and instantly suspected these things even being true. Meaning he didn't even listen to me, he is not on the same side with me.

I'm so shocked at how supposedly adult people are behaving. This is like some soap opera!

Hallava
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby bobok » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:20 pm

Senseless.
A girl died the other day. Pulmonary embolism. Happened within minutes. In her twenties. Recently finished school, got a badass job in programming. If there is some kind of 'grand scheme of things' out there, I wish it'd ######6 explain itself.
Last edited by Tyler on Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use the swear filter
bobok
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Dahliaa » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:30 am

bobok wrote:Senseless.
A girl died the other day. Pulmonary embolism. Happened within minutes. In her twenties. Recently finished school, got a badass job in programming. If there is some kind of 'grand scheme of things' out there, I wish it'd ######6 explain itself.

What a awful thing! Those kind of news makes you to think how fragile people really are.
Dahliaa
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Just For Fun

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post