Our partner

Professor question

Forget about mental illness for a while and just let loose in here.

Moderator: Tyler

Professor question

Postby Justddrown » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:12 am

My professor has been working with me. Has certainly taken an interest in me and has helped enlighten me somewhat through his teachings. It sometimes takes a while for a message to sink in sometimes happens in a crushing wave of realization. While he can be very passive I fear being detrimental to his teachings. I worry that while I may survive the course that being loose with my own thoughts could upset him. I fear as if I express and have fun I may be betraying his trust in taking me into his class. He gets me to question my approach to life and confront my life in the first place. But I like to try to be funny and expressive sometimes and it’s a challenging course so I fear that me making light of things even in harmless manner can just destroy things and I don’t want that either. But I’d like to feel I have the freedom and assurance to know this isn’t a dangerous game or not.
Justddrown
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 11:48 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Professor question

Postby CandleInTheWindow » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:04 pm

I would attempt an answer but I can't see a ######6 question.
Last edited by Tyler on Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Use the swear filter
CandleInTheWindow
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 4:48 pm

Re: Professor question

Postby Justddrown » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:27 pm

Shouldn’t have placed question in the subject title. It was meant to be seen though. I feel it’s been met with an inspiring and liberating response, not on here but I had to prod. Not coherent but it’s between me and another party. Honestly, I didn’t care what the response was on here. It was a shot in the dark to echo elsewhere.
Justddrown
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon May 20, 2019 11:48 am

Return to Just For Fun

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post