Our partner

Internet Addiction

Internet addiction message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: NewSunRising

Internet Addiction

Postby ganjakites » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:59 pm

First and foremost addictions are normal because there is so much time in the day. I think this addiction is fueled its is common and is making us realize how society needs to entertain. Games fun training our mentality to do a little more than . Addictions make us ill and is good under study for more of the other things in society to do and out let.....
ganjakites
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Internet Addiction

Postby dominusduge » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:01 pm

I suffer from internet addiction and am trying to fight it somehow and control my time on the internet. I kind of almost managed to give up video games, but discord and youtube are hard for me to give up, so in the case of youtube, I try to create playlists that do not exceed 1.5 hours in time. I recently found a solution that helps me calculate the length of a YouTube playlist, so I don't have to waste time counting the length of all the videos in the playlist. But with Discord, the situation is probably more complicated. I just try not to go into it, but when I do, I set a timer for 1 hour so I don't waste too much time. Every time I try to reduce the amount of time I spend online, I'm making pretty good progress.
dominusduge
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:05 am

Postby idontgooutside » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:13 am

I think I have an internet addiction. I only sit at my PC, I casually play some video games, but they don't give me any dopamine rush anymore. For some time. So, I'm just wasting my time basically, without any actual good feelings from the addiction. What a #######5 addiction. Or maybe it's just me.
idontgooutside
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:05 am

Postby Metromindz2022 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:39 am

Metromindz2022
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:35 am