Our partner

how to solve it?

Internet addiction message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: NewSunRising

how to solve it?

Postby randy145 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:36 am

I am addicted to the web predominantly making playing games online. I spend around 12 hours per day on the web. My parents do nothing about my circumstance, I haven't told them that I am addictive to the internet, I simply need to diminish the utilization of the web however couldn't do it. I have as of late attempted to remain disconnected, however, I couldn't remain disconnected for long.i simply need to comprehend what should I do to stay away from this circumstance?
randy145
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:51 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: how to solve it?

Postby Wally58 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:25 am

I have scheduled routines that I have always fallen into. They can get embedded and be difficult to break out of.
Pattern changes can be made. I now list what websites I will check on and try not to vary from that. My list shows things that I want to do today and that helps me break away from the keyboard and do them.
It can be anxiety-producing as I always feel ltke I will miss something if I'm not watching the news, etc. But it gets better.
Train your mind with other constructive distractions. You will soon forget about the internet. Schedule internet time as a small part of the day, not the whole day.
Best of luck to you. :D
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
Wally58
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Internet Addiction Forum