Our partner

Idk what happened *may trigger*

Intermittent Explosive Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: NewSunRising

Idk what happened *may trigger*

Postby Crittle » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:39 am

Idk what happened... you're telling me five cops were at my parents home because I went over there and said and tried to kill my own mom. What is wrong with me? I know I have ptsd, and DID too, I can't remember so much, haven't a clue. Blocked out throwing the hatchet? Where? Aimed at my boyfriends head. I am a monster and better left dead. I tried to have the contract for someone to kill me so I wouldn't have to do it, but it didn't happen, I don't remember asking for it. One second I'm myself, the other I'm a little girl, then there's the angry one who's out of control. That's not all, there's way more. But, again "I'm sorry for _____" and don't fn remember. It's not me, it's rage, it's deep down resentments all locked in a cage.
Crittle
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Idk what happened *may trigger*

Postby PuffyTink » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:50 am

Have you talked to anyone about this? I haven't had any rage fits, but I have a dissociative disorder, and I can relate to having to apologize for things I have absolutely no recollection of having done. It's an awful feeling. It's embarrassing and it makes you feel crazy :|
PuffyTink
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:24 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Intermittent Explosive Disorder Forum