Our partner

Doing things while sleeping

Insomnia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Doing things while sleeping

Postby KidDJ » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:56 am

Has anyone experienced luna effect episodes, like walking, getting out of house, opening/closing windows, etc.? I remember when my mom told me that I was walking, while sleeping. And she told me that I was crying and shouting while sleeping (this was back in my younger years). I don't have any sleep disorders because I don't have those symptoms. Is there a reason as to why? I just had a Psychology lesson and my school psychologist was talking about insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, nightmares and luna effect.
There are challenges that need to be faced. You might not know what will come to you.
KidDJ
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Doing things while sleeping

Postby Snaga » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:45 am

I knew someone that would sleepwalk, and have night terrors.

Meh. I've awoken to find myself making strange noises. Sometimes I'll wake up, and my arm is sticking straight up because... I don't know. Once, I awoke to find myself masturbating. As far as I know, I've not sleepwalked- save possibly the one time I stumbled to the loo then missed the bed when I got back in it. I don't really think I was awake- until the bed wasn't where my body expected it to be at.

Tell someone today that you love them; for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon; for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:45 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Insomnia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post