Our partner

Seriously hurting my life

Insomnia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Seriously hurting my life

Postby Roze00 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:09 am

Here we go, I have insomnia most from anxiety... Anxiety that I can't sleep and it's a vicious cycle. I average 4 hours of sleep every night. Medication is somewhat an issue as I don't need what I think to do...
Clonazepam
Unisom
Benadryl
Melatonin
Calms fortê (natural)
Baclofen on and off
Hydroxyzine
Afteril (again supposedly natural)
Midnite (natural)
Gabapentin
Celexa - I need to take this one for sure.

All of these meds are taken at the same time and it works for 3 to 4 hours. I only need two of these nightly however I take everything because I always worried about being late for work which clocking in 5 minutes late is a write up. This the easiest job I ever worked. My problem is the amounts of these meds, unisom, benadryl, melatonin are used up over recommended dosage. I have tried ambien, lunesta, trazodone etc ,whatever it is bet you I tried it once. I had a horrible panic attack recently at work and my job is in security, thank God I was in my truck. No i can't call out sick. It's not the job creating the issue, I always take them ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

I just wanted to lay in bed close to my fiance every night, I want to be up when he wakes up, he is also autistic however he is so loving and wouldn't want him any other way. Please someone help me.
Roze00
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun May 16, 2021 2:56 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Seriously hurting my life

Postby Snaga » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:42 am

Hello and welcome to the forums.

You take all of those at the same time?

I really think you need to ask your doctor about it, and get off some of those things; that can't possibly be good for you, and some of them might interact to further disturb your sleep.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Sun May 16, 2021 1:56 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Insomnia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post