Our partner

Sleep pills, supplements, and other sleeping aid experiences

Insomnia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: Sleep pills, supplements, and other sleeping aid experiences

Postby paulaw » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:00 pm

For me Metatolin Plus works in the best way. I use it since some time already and I'm happy with results. How it's gonna work on the long run? I'll find out later.
paulaw
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:36 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Sleep pills, supplements, and other sleeping aid experiences

Postby GertJr » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:59 pm

I've been a bad sleeper all my life, just like my mother. I recently hit on a combination that has helped a lot: 1 Seriphos capsule + 1/2 tsp ashwagandha powder + 1/4 tsp each of glycine, taurine & gaba + 1/8 tsp of l-theanine taken 1/2 hour before I get in bed. When I get in bed, I take 1 mg melatonin sublingual. I'm out in 10 minutes usually, unless DH turns on the tv or the cat bothers me. Wow, the difference this has made. I also take rhodiola, ginseng, schisandra and natto powders in the morning. Most of these are adaptogens that I started taking for my adrenals and soon I noticed this difference. My insomnia was particularly bad since my DH got cancer and has been slowly going downhill over the past 4 years, I hear his oxygen blowing and the concentrator humming constantly with the lights on the machines but don't feel like I can sleep in a different room since he needs me..... But I wasn't a good sleeper even before that, except when pregnant. I slept the whole 9 months.
GertJr
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:36 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Insomnia Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post