Our partner

Did I Give Someone Tetanus In The Past?

Hypochondriasis message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Did I Give Someone Tetanus In The Past?

Postby Juniper0 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:27 am

So, I'd like to say one thing first before I say anything at all: This will probably be one of my last posts on this website, because I think this is getting bad enough(My hypochondria and or OCD) that I might need intervention elsewhere. Sorry if I'm being repetitive, but this is nearing its end. I'm too depressed to do anything at all, and I'm close to losing it. But anyway, here's the story:

A while back from now, like I would say in the 3rd or 4th grade, meaning I was around 5, 6, or 7 if I can remember correctly, I bit one of my teachers due to having a tantrum.

This was because I had to be taken out of the class during recreational time to be tested for things. I don't know if it was because I was gifted or lacking in a subject, but I was angry that I was removed every time during recess.

I can't remember this well, and that's part of what's so scary. I don't think I bit down to blood, but I may have. My parents don't recall this event ever taking place, so either they forgot it or the school staff never bothered to tell them of what happened since it didn't seem serious.

Anyway, my fear is that because I bit the teacher, I gave them Tetanus and they died a while later.

It seems like an unreasonable fear, but I'm honestly uncertain. I feel scared and depressed over this, and the worst part about it is that I can't do a thing about it.

If I or my parents or something decide to contact the school and such after so long ago to describe the event, we'd get arrested or something I'm sure.

I don't remember my teacher's name either. I just freaked out about this and don't know what to think.

I'm leaving this site soon, and am going to seek help somehow, but this is something I thought I'd ask here, because why not?

What now? any advice? I'm scared.

(Sigh) and fed up with myself.
Juniper0
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:48 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Did I Give Someone Tetanus In The Past?

Postby Juniper0 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:00 am

Nevermind. I found other resources to help out.

No need to reply.
Juniper0
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:48 am

Re: Did I Give Someone Tetanus In The Past?

Postby obsess » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Yeah, try not to worry about it. It's mostly from soil, stepping on nails/things that pierce that have soil on them
29, female, divorcing+in a relationship, INFJ.
Medical Dx - BDD, OCD, Panic disorder/GAD, Depression, Perfectionism, Alcoholism, Derealisation.
obsess
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:48 pm

Return to Hypochondriasis Forum