Our partner

not sure??

Hypersomnia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Re: not sure?? My experience with Hypersomnia

Postby supablueman » Fri May 02, 2014 7:45 am

i suspect i have Hypersomnia I have not slept at all for 92 hours and at 92 hours I slept for 3 hours and continued my possible Hypersomnia

previously I had been getting around 6-8 hours of sleep a night, usually 6
April 28 wake up: 7:00 a.m.
May 1 fall asleep: 3:00 a.m.
May 1 wake up: 5:00 a.m.
May 2 fall asleep 12:00 a.m.
May 2 wake up 3:00 a.m.

In an attempt to break the cycle May 1 Appx. 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. I consumed 1.5 pieces of pizza, 2 cans of v8 fruit juice, 1 coconut frozen fruit bar, and 1 oz of potato chips, and appx 1 liter of carbonated water (seltzer water)

I also told my mom what was going on, originally she thought that I was doing drugs, the she thought that I was having a manic episode(history of bipolar, only psych med is lithium twice a day administered by my mother), then I explained to he my theory

Previously mid April, I did these things at the same time
attempt to start a business
purchase a car
obtain a job at a gas station(started april)

My business is making incredible process, currently seeking a lawyer for an LLC- solemembership, A contact that I pitched my sales to directed me to a bank representative, who in turn is going to direct me to a lawyer

*Lots of time and effort devoted to this company, for all intents and purposes I left out all the work that I have done for privacy, as you can see my main symptom is that my brain is:
A. Hyperaware
B. Able to retain massive info. and repeat at anytime
C. Only acting to benefit these three things in best interest and keep a low profile
D. Forget this one due to lack of sleep
E. I also did research if you are wondering why I about forgetting things

purchased a car from ebay shady company that delivers low mileage at cheap price

job at gas station applied for, gone in periodically because manager cant find application even though that a confirmation can be accessed with the user and passord: (*mod edit*)

I am 18, going to college at a small sized expensive institution, have java programming experience, and have looked up infiinite things on the internet in my lifetime

Proof: this is so real and seems too real because I am hyperactive, this is not a ploy or such, I have done research on these things last night: Sleep Deprivation, longest recorded Sleep Deprivation lasting 11 days by that one guy you know what I mean, Insomnia, Mania, Stress causing Sleep Deprivation,,, and the link between all of these

Also this could be huge for science, nothing like this on the web

I chose this website for privacy reasons

I am shaking...

Re- I saved draft and Im not sure what got taken out please post this PLEASE
Last edited by Ada on Sat May 03, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Privacy editing
supablueman
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: not sure??

Postby Ada » Fri May 02, 2014 9:40 am

Please talk to your doctor about this. I know it's a mundane response. But there's clearly something big going on for you. And informed professional advice is going to be FAR more helpful in this. Than regular advice given here. I think it's quite urgent, based on what you've written here.

I'm not clear if the food you've mentioned is all you've eaten in this time, but if so. It would be good to add in some healthy food in small amounts. At regular meal times. Whatever's going on for you, if your body isn't well fuelled, it's going to crap out on you.

Keep posting here, let us know how it goes with the doctor. :D
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby supablueman » Fri May 02, 2014 9:57 am

Yeah I was having a small panic attack when writing that post, I thought that it had to be approved or it would not be credible if posted at a later time. Really that was the only significant panic attack I have had thus far, everything else has been mild confusion lasting no more than 5 seconds, and forgetfullness lasting up to 60 seconds
supablueman
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Ada » Fri May 02, 2014 10:00 am

I'm glad the panic attack has passed. And hope things stay calmer for you. :D

That wasn't really what I was thinking about while reading your post, though. The hypersomnia seems like it could be related to panic attacks. But also other problems. I still think talking to a doctor about it, soon. Is a good approach.
We think too much and feel too little.
 More than machinery, we need humanity.
 More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

Charlie Chaplain in The Great Dictator
Ada
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (35)

Previous

Return to Hypersomnia