Our partner

sleeping 16 hours a day

Hypersomnia message board, open discussion, and online support group.

sleeping 16 hours a day

Postby Alice000 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:46 pm

Hello everyone. Sorry for my bad english, please, i'm russian.
I'm new here. I've been sick with this disease for about 3 years, but i almost didn't do anything to heal.
Usually i'm sleeping 12 hours a day, but i want to sleep 16 and sometimes i do it.
You see.. when i'm not sleeping for 8 hours, my brains start to work bad, reality goes away from me, i'm feeling completely dumb and i want to sleep very much. It's tough also to wake up and i'm sleepy during the daytime.

Recently i healed my schizotypal symptom - derealization, - with haldol. So now i'm going to try to solve this problem.
I will write here about researches i'll do and which results i'll receive - this will make me try more hard.
Thank you!!
Alice000
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: sleeping 16 hours a day

Postby Wally58 » Fri May 04, 2018 11:31 am

Please don't try to diagnose and treat this by yourself. See a doctor. Have them test you. There can be many reasons for this sleep disorder. Some reasons can be physical and haldol won't help those.
Haldol can be a very powerful medication and must be monitored by a physician.
Best of luck to you. :D
We do NOT delete posts

Read the forum rules before posting here. If you are having any doubts about what you are posting, if you are thinking in the back of your mind, "I am going to want to delete this, or these details, later", remove those details, or step back and don't post until you are sure.
Wally58
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:40 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Hypersomnia

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post