Our partner

Where should I go?

Hope, Healing and Coping.

Where should I go?

Postby ZeroCold » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:55 pm

Hi, my name is Alex, 23. I think I am lost in my life. I don't know what to do. I have a nice girlfriend and she makes my life better. Well, I think I lost some taste of life. I remember days when I was loving listening to music very loud through all the day, playing pc games and so on. But in some moment my life has changed. No more games, it's damn hard to find something joyful. I have finished a college with graduation, but I wasn't really happy with it, just maybe my mom and in some ways I think that it was complete waste of time and spend of too much nervous. Now I am working at some job, getting not much money as I wished, but if I got it I don't know what to spend them to. I think that people like at this aged were feeling the same, but I don't know. I mean it feels to me in someway like pointless life. The only thing that I love to do is studying programming, but it takes a time so I don't h have a time for a gf. I go for a job just to get a payback for my riding for the work and to the home again. Has someone geeked this way? I'm hell tired and looking for some advice.
ZeroCold
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:49 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Where should I go?

Postby shock_the_monkey » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:34 pm

i hate to point this out but you have something that entirely eludes some people, including myself. you have a relationship. this is life. it's about relating to other people. sharing our lives with them. enjoying their company. you have so very much. be grateful. and learn to enjoy it too.
something knocked me out' the trees
now i'm on my knees
... don't you know you're gonna shock the monkey

there is one thing you must be sure of
i can't take any more
... don't you know you're gonna shock the monkey

don't like it but i guess i'm learning

... shock the monkey to life
shock_the_monkey
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:49 am