Our partner

Lost hope

Hope, Healing and Coping.

Lost hope

Postby sik » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:23 pm

Whatever hope i had, its gone. I do not want to go on living. I do not want life. Which options do i have then?
sik
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:38 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Lost hope

Postby Taramafor » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:44 pm

Live. Die. Care too much. Don't care at all. Do what you will, it's your call. Just keep in mind you affect others. Even if you don't care about them or think they don't care for you. People just suck at showing it at times. fear does that. Even if you remove yourself that doesn't resolve the fear in others. Every next day is a chance to overcome it. Can take many days towards the sunset. You get the idea. Up to you if you head towards at your own pace it or not. Maybe camp on the way and rest up. Don't always need to put in effort 24/7. Don't need to be perfect and incapable of making mistakes either.

In my experience, depression is a result of people mistrusting due to their own fears. Others don't have to be perfect either. People can be hard on themselves for thinking otherwise. I don't deal in expectations either.

Do you or others act like you need to be perfect then? Does anyone expect you to be?
Taramafor
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:38 am

Postby Shailly » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:01 am

Life is so beautiful, you have to live, do yoga and meditation for your depression
Shailly
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:08 am

Postby BarryThunderball » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:19 pm

Expressing your feelings is the first step towards betterment. I wish you were feeling better. When I'm feeling blue I like to look at videos of kittens and puppies. They are sooo cute. I like alot of things, but I love to stare at the clouds, any cloud will do as long as it is white. They are so fascinating to look at stratus clouds, my favorite are cumulonimbus I love looking at thunderheads they are so awesome.
BarryThunderball
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:38 pm

Postby Lineamed » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:24 pm

I know, dear Sik,

but it's so for each other.

There a simple law:
when we are in pain, we believe it shall be so forever;
when it goes away, it seems us a very little thing; and we forget it.

Your options? Not jus hope, at present, but a change. Something ever changes. You shall feel different, and so you'll simply forget this pain.
Not tryng for, but waiting for...

Leave hope to come by itself
Lineamed
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:38 am

Return to Hope

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post