Our partner

What is Hope??

Hope, Healing and Coping.

Re: What is Hope??

Postby Cledwyn Bulbs » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:59 pm

Hope is an irrational state of mind in which the impossible is mistaken for the possible.

-- Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:00 pm --

Hope is an irrational state of mind in which the impossible is mistaken for the possible.
Cledwyn Bulbs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:30 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Grassweeds » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:46 am

You can't expect things to just fall in your lap things like getting friends and getting girlfriends you have to go out and make it happen. Problems in your life that are bringing you down you got to find a way to rid them out of your life. Like I had very severe hemorrhoids for years that gave me so much pain I basically just avoided doing anything fun and was depressed for a long time but then I said screw this and got an operation. It was an extremely painful recovery but I made things right.You could make things right to but you have to go out there and do it.
Grassweeds
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:30 am

Postby Shailly » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Hope is a positive thinking, it says that never lost hope, it is a life without hope there is no life, Don't misunderstand yourself, try to make friends and girlfriend also, Believe in yourself, don't lose your confidence, come out of your negative thinking, see the world is so beautiful One thing risk is life, if there is no risk how you achieve your goals
Shailly
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:00 pm

Postby BarryThunderball » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:27 pm

z0n321 wrote:Hello
its my First Post Here.
i'm 21 Male (A Fat One) . A Student Of Masters. I need Advice related Some things.
*Sigh* ok lets be clear. i've never been Optimistic my Whole Life.
Always Underestimating myself while doing something "Hey, you cant do That" something like that. and it always ends up incomplete. i dnt have frnds with whom i can hang out. Didn't had Any GF in my life.. have very bad relationship with my Family Members Except My Dad. i just Sit around in my room all day alone. Some times cry. Sometimes want to just leave everything.
i dont risk anything. Always Afraid. i Dont Express My Feelings to Anyone.
always Felt Hopeless.
i Need an Advice Regarding these Issues. i mean how should i believe on myself? Question is am i that bad? :( i mean i never harmed anyone. never Broken Heart of anyone. but still m just Alone without any hope :(
Sorry for Bad English. (Not my First Language).

There is a great book called the Law of Success by Napoleon Hill, before you can get others to believe in you, you have to believe in you. You have to have a chief definite aim for your life. It could be something a simple as you want to make the most delicious bubble gum. I write my chief definite aim on a piece of paper and I try to read it before going to bed and waking up in the morning, also I pray to God that he will allow me to pursue my chief definite aim To make the greatest space combat game in the Unity Game Engine. I didn't really believe in God like that before, but I find that it helps.
BarryThunderball
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:30 am

Previous

Return to Hope

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post