Our partner

Help me, get bigger biceps.

Exercise message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Help me, get bigger biceps.

Postby Laymkeep » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:14 am

Hello

Very noble slogan that practice makes a man perfect, so regularity and punctuality in every thing give the fruitful result,so not so difficult to develop the biceps just have the determination in this regard and joining the gym around the year.
Laymkeep
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 7:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Help me, get bigger biceps.

Postby jasmin » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Hi, Laymkeep! Yah, I think you're right that determination is important!
forum-rules.php
I am sorry I am not on the forum as much as I used to be, if I do not reply to you quickly, please contact another moderator/supermod/admin as well.
jasmin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby 4dan » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Besides training at a gym, you could do movements to build them at home. Do you have any hand weights about?
4dan
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Sun May 22, 2022 2:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby recoveringaddict » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:36 pm

The key to bigger arms is bigger triceps. Remember 2/3 of your arm is your tricep. Focus more on exercising your triceps, biceps are just there for the looks not to be overly massive. You want massive triceps. In this case to a lot of tricep dips, close grip bench press, cable tricep extensions, ez bar tricep extensions just to a name few. One more thing to remember, triceps are a stubborn muscle so technique always first. Good technique will work the muscle much better, don't worry about the weight, that will slowly come.
recoveringaddict
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby anthonybackus » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:53 am

The most common mistake is doing non stop biceps curls & triceps extensions to build massive arms. This works at the next adnaced level, but for initaiaters it’s inefficient and unproductive

You have eat more food and colories than you burn in order to get weight. Some guys will need at least 3k calories a day thin guys with faster metabolisms will need even more. You should Start eating at least 4 meals a day – breakfast, lunch, dinner, post workout. Eat your stomach full on each meals
anthonybackus
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon May 23, 2022 1:18 am

Return to Exercise