Our partner

Yoga, Meditation and other self helps.....

Exercise message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Yoga, Meditation and other self helps.....

Postby ginalovea » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:37 pm

Hey everyone! I have schizoaffective bipolar type and I suffered severe paranoia and suicidal depression for many, many years but I overcame it all with Risperdal Consta, Geodon, Seroquel, and Celexa. I also use daily yoga, twice daily mindfulness meditation, daily piano playing, daily reading of classic novels, study of foreign language, practice of religion (Catholic), sleeping 9-10 hours a night, eating nutritious food, and volunteering.

When I started on antipsychotic medications twenty-four years ago, I slowly gained 50 pounds over time until I was 206 lbs. on a 5 ft. 8.5 in. frame. I am female. Two years ago, I told myself that I had had enough and started using http://www.MyFitnessPal.com to count my daily calories. I also started doing daily exercise (yoga, taking the stairs, and playing the piano). I lost the 50 lbs. and have kept it off over the past two years.

Today, I am depression and paranoia free and feel perfectly normal. I owe it all to my doctors, my meds and my own coping skills.
ginalovea
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Exercise