Our partner

I killed my dear pet...

A place to discuss the loss of a beloved pet.

I killed my dear pet...

Postby LunarDrop~ » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:20 pm

My sister took a hamster hom,e over the summer for the animal managment teacher. He was old, and they doubted he would survive the summer. None of this was told to me though.

He was a cute brownish orangish hamster with a cut up ear and an adorable persoanality. Sometimes when he was asleep, I'd open his cage. This would wake him up and he'd be drowsy still. I would either put him in my pocket (which he enjoyed) or on my stomach, and he'd sleep with me. (I called it snuggling.)

One time, I fell asleep while snuggling with him, and I woke up and he was fast asleep with me.

I'm a schizoid, so I don't like people, I got attatched to him, I played/snuggled with him daily, I loved that little ball of fur.

Last night, I was snuggling him when he got wide awake, and became his hyper self. I have a rolling chair that is on the ground that you can lean back and it rolls down. (Its on the ground and in the shape of a J, I was laying on on the long, flat side with my head rested against the smaller part.) My legs were resting on a yoga ball, and the char was suspended.

He jumped off the chair, and went under the chair. I looked for him, but I didnt see him reappear. I leaned to the side to get off the chair to grab him, but the chair leaned forward. I saw Fred (Thats the hamster) sticking out. (Its got hard sides) In grabbed him and he began twitching his foot until it was a blur, he was unwinding and winding his back slowly, his mouth was gaping.
My fingers are trembling, so excuse typos.
He suffered, my sister ran to my room once I crucshed him, because I yelled for her.
She said she would put him in his cage in his sleeping spot, and in the morning she would say she found him dead.

But I crushed his insides, there was no blood. He suffered after I crushed his fragile organs.

Last night I had a dream that he was alive and snuggling with me.
I apologize if I do not reply to replies on a topic I created. I eventually get uncomfortable discussing my issues, so I shut myself down if I get too uncomfortable.
LunarDrop~
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:51 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I killed my dear pet...

Postby HaxX » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:32 pm

i accidentaly killed one of my pet mice in a similar way long ago. :(
HaxX
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:51 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby LunarDrop~ » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Did you ever sit comfortably in the chair again? (If it was a chair) I cant seem to sit in it the same way.
I apologize if I do not reply to replies on a topic I created. I eventually get uncomfortable discussing my issues, so I shut myself down if I get too uncomfortable.
LunarDrop~
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby HaxX » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:34 pm

i cant remember. I was, like, 8.
HaxX
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:51 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby LunarDrop~ » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Oh.
LunarDrop~
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby CrackedGirl » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:10 am

Hi Lunar

How are you doing - I am so sorry this happened but please dont beat yourself up. It was an accident. Take good care of yourself

Cracked
So long and thanks for all the fish

Now we are out of the sea and we're keeping away from the sharks

We don't delete posts on demand

The Rules

When all else fails, hug the CAT

Obey The Moderator

CrackedGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:51 am
Blog: View Blog (177)