Our partner

My cats are gone.

A place to discuss the loss of a beloved pet.

My cats are gone.

Postby flutterflier » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:46 am

My 11-year-old cat was the world to me. Another pet like him will never exist. He'll be in my heart forever. He was ran over a month ago.

My 16-year-old cat had to be put down just last week from liver issues/possibly cancer. I might not have been as close to him as my other cat, but I still loved him so much and I find myself missing him more than I could have possibly imagined.

I have no one now. I live with my mom and she's not a nice person. My only friend lives several states away.
I never knew I would miss touch so much. I miss my cat being in my lap. I can't hold or hug anyone now. I don't have a shoulder to cry on or anyone to sleep with at night. I'm beyond lonely and I can't do anything about it. I miss him so much. So many times when I felt like I didn't want to live anymore, I thought about him and how he couldn't survive without me. We were so close. Now I realize there's no way for me to survive without him.
It's not worth it.
flutterflier
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:28 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: My cats are gone.

Postby Holodeck » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:36 am

I'm so sorry. It's always so hard when pets go. :cry:

You say your friend is states away. Do they have something like skype they can use to chat with you? I know it's not the same, but a friend of mine moved out of the country. We chat on the regular via Skype and it seems to work well. If not perhaps another platform to visit with them?
Holodeck
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Re: My cats are gone.

Postby Otter » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:56 am

I'm sorry for your two losses FF. I lost a pup I used to dog-sit. She was my good friend. I have her ashes with me.

I know you have probably heard this a million times but there are other animals out there who need your love.

And ditto to what Holo said.

Otter.
Image Otter Space Man
Otter
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Pets