Our partner

I broke up with my boyfriend for a good reason

A place to discuss the loss of friends.

I broke up with my boyfriend for a good reason

Postby Synergy42 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:15 pm

I guess you could say I'm in the process of breaking up with my boyfriend. I told him on the phone a few days ago that I didn't want to talk to him for a long time, but I'll be very surprised if he doesn't email me in the next day or two, telling me how much he misses his sweetheart. But I don't trust this man's judgment, and this is the third time I've broken up with him in the past 3-4 months. We were together in an unusual way for 7 years. I'm an elder woman, and the two of us are the same age. We talked on the phone daily, but only got together for a few hours each weekend, and occasionally went to a concert or something during the week. I'm very angry at this man for his lack of judgment. He does not have good social graces, and has embarrassed me. It's just how he is -- he can't help it if he was not raised to be more polite. He's kind, and really tried to please me, but I don't want him in my life anymore. I won't go into the other reasons, but there are good reasons I don't want to be attached to him anymore. But now, I am feeling lonely because normally if I feel like talking on the phone, I would call him. Weekends have always been hard for me. Today is Sunday and I have no plans. There are things I could be doing for myself at home, but am not doing them. I am reading a good thriller in my eReader, but have to keep charging it up. Now, I don't have any close women friends to call, but I am meeting very nice women in several groups I'm in, and I think it's only a matter of time before I have a few close women friends. But I am blue and lonely now. I joined Match.com but actually don't have anything in common with the matches they've provided so far. If anyone has any suggestions for me, I'd be glad to hear from you.
Synergy42
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:54 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Friends

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post