Our partner

I am the evil Step Child

A place to discuss the loss of a family member.

I am the evil Step Child

Postby Chunkymonkey93 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:34 am

Hello everyone,
I am very shaken and just want to voice my feelings and see if anyone has advice. I was never liked by my step family ever. My step mother would tell me daily how much of a bother and burden I was and how much she hated me which is fine. When I was 17 I was told to leave which I did around 25 I fell on hard times and ask to move in back in. As I was there I gave the little I was making towards food made sure to buy them exactly what they liked and tried my best to make them happy and I went out overnight 1 night I didnt get into trouble just went out and I was throw out again at that time I do have a temper and did say some nasty things and now a family member works at my workplace and is demanding an apology which I gave but wasn't good enough because It wasn't in person and he gave me a nasty reply I did it just incase i wasn't able to meet up with him due to remodeling my new home and my husband being a truck driver I may not have been able to do so. It wasn't good enough I explained my situation as to why I sent a message. That was to my half brother. He wants an apology because it makes him uncomfortable at the workplace to work with me I have worked there for 3 years and he has just started. I was thinking of just putting in my two weeks and leaving. Anyone have advice ?
Chunkymonkey93
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:10 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I am the evil Step Child

Postby realityhere » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:53 pm

You're on your own now and out of your stepfamily's home, right? You've apologized already and that should be enough, whether by text, email, phone or in-person.

The half-brother is being a bully and is bringing the personal sh!t into the workplace. Keep a record of his harassment at your workplace. Two more such incidents and you have valid reasons to report that record to human resources. You have the seniority and experience as an employee over his employment record. Stay strong!
AWAY from mod duties, please contact another moderator.
realityhere
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:10 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Family

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post