Our partner

Covid

Generalized Anxiety Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Snaga

Covid

Postby Maze4200 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:10 pm

Ok so here goes I don’t know why but kinda scared of Covid I think it’s the lungs thing and too close to drowning so it scares me lol I know chances are slim but that logic for some reason isn’t applying ... I’ve done all the social distancing except 2 times ...sun I had to run in and get groceries and wore a mask and then Tuesday it was a neighbors birthday and some neighbors hung out and had some drinks ... well now since then every time I have a scratch in my throat or cough it kind of feels
Me out ... I have no fever at all ( I keep checking ) but I know it sounds redicioulous but what would be some good ways to get over it ...sorry for ranting but it really affected my sleep last night and I know it isn’t logical but I still give in to it
Maze4200
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Covid

Postby Snaga » Thu May 14, 2020 4:18 am

How are you feeling now about it?

I don't think I'd make it, if I caught it, but other than being careful, I've decided to not worry. It's just here and that's all there is to it.

Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also terrifying and confusing.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Generalized Anxiety Disorder Forum